Bowser Mfg Co Inc
1302 Jordan Ave
Montoursville, PA 17754
Toll Free in US and Canada 570-368-2379
Fax: (570) 368-5046
Normal Business Hours:
|Monday – Friday||10 AM til 5:00 PM Eastern|
All sales are in US Dollars
Web site is Hosted by
Leading Electronics, 673 East 3rd St, Williamsport PA, USA
We reserve the right to make changes and corrections without notice.
Allow 8 to 10 days for your order to ship.
Available means the item is in stock at our warehouse or in stock at one of our supplier’s warehouses.
Email shipping notification: An email will be sent by Stamps.com , UPS or FedEx with tracking info the day we ship.
All backorders will be considered as additional / separate shipments. These additional shipments are charged additional Shipping and Handling fees.
Advance Reservations are announcements for new products by a manufacturer and will be delivered by them at a future date. We can not and do not control these delivery dates.
Shipping and Handling Fees include our service, processing, packaging and delivery cost for your order
Shipping and Handling by US Mail, Fedex and UPS – $9.95 per shipment in continental US.
Alaska and Hawaii – Actual cost per shipment
International orders – Pay actual USPS International Air Rate Please allow 3 or more weeks delivery by US Mail.
Secure payment made possible with PAYPAL, VISA, DISCOVER AND MASTER CARD
Please do PAY for orders of Advance Reservations we can not guarantee the arrival of these items
Company Policy Information
Bowser Mfg – Return & Exchange Policy Effective 12-2022
1) You have 30 days, from date of purchase, to return or exchange defective items.
2) Returned items may be subject to a 15% restocking / service fee.
3) All book, magazine, & Video (VHS, DVD and Blu-ray) sales are final.
4) Defective Video (VHS, DVD & Blu-ray) products must be returned to the manufacturer for replacement
5) Defective Electrical Components & Digital Command Control (DCC) products must be returned to the manufacturer for replacement unless the product is unopened.
6) Any defective item(s) more than 30 days past the original date of purchase must be returned to the manufacturer.
7) All returns and exchanges must receive the prior approval of a Customer Service Representative before they will be accepted.
All refunds will be made based on your original purchasing amount and method of payment.
All products returned must have documentation attached explaining the reason for return / exchange.
The returned item(s) must also include and be packed the original manufacturers box and packing materials.
All items being returned for exchange and / or refund MUST be returned in the same new condition which they were shipped to the customer including the manufacturers packaging and all included instructions, manuals, etc.
Any item(s) that have been modified in any way, such as, but not limited to, changes in appearance, (weathering, decals, painting), additional, removed or replaced parts, will not be accepted and neither credits nor exchanges will be given.
All items returned for credit or exchange will be verified by a Customer Service Representative before any credit, store credit or exchange is processed. Do not ship returns / exchanges in the manufacturer s box alone. Please ship all returns / exchanges in a shipping box / carton with adequate packing material to cushion product. Replacements, exchanges and/or credits will be shipped / processed once we receive the returned item(s).
If any of the above procedures are not followed, the returned item(s) may be assessed a 15% restocking / service fee or refused. Items not accepted by Bowser Mfg for return / exchange will be returned to you at your expense.
8) For any item(s) damaged during shipping, please notify Customer Service. They will provide further instructions.
Please retain the damaged shipping box and all contents for the shipping agencies Claims Agent unless otherwise instructed by Customer Service. Upon submission, processing and receiving the reimbursement for the claim, we will reimburse you for the damaged product(s).
United States Customers:
Your return / exchange may qualify for return postage. This will be determined on a case by case basis.
Return items by US mail or UPS, FedEx ground service.
Bowser Mfg will not reimburse return shipping costs for customers who return items using express or next-day shipping options.
Bowser Mfg is not responsible for return items lost by shipping agencies.
If you insure your return parcel to us please note insurance costs are non refundable from us.
International customers should use the most economical mail service available in their country.
Bowser Mfg will not reimburse return shipping costs, duties or taxes
Bowser Mfg is not responsible for returned parcels lost in shipment or held by customs agencies.
If you receive damaged goods, you must notify UPS or US Postal Service immediately.
Damaged goods that are returned without notifying UPS or the US Postal Service first will not be credited.
For prompt service, please return merchandise as soon as possible.
The following must be included with your return:
(1) Return policy with reason for return circled
(2) Copy of your invoice on which you were billed for the merchandise being returned
(3) A brief note explaining the reason for the return
After 30 days of purchase: We will not accept any returns after 30 days.
If you have defective merchandise, you must contact the manufacturer directly.
IMPORTANT: Please circle reason for return.
(1) Wrong items shipped
(2) Duplicate shipment
(3) Incorrect quantity shipped
(4) Billed for item not ordered
(5) Defective merchandise*
(6) Other ____________________ (15% Restocking Fee Applies)
You must contact our office for authorization before returning any merchandise for any reason.
All defective merchandise will be replaced for the same item.
Only if a replacement cannot be sent will we issue credit or a refund.
Our service department may test returns for mechanical reasons.
If no defects are found, you will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
S&H is NON-REFUNDABLE – including defects and manufacturer errors – no exceptions.
In case of our error, we will reimburse you for shipping based on the following two methods only:
(1) UPS Ground Service
(2) USPS Parcel Post
We will not give return freight credit for Next Day Air, Second Day Air or any other special freight charges. COD’s will NOT be accepted.
No refunds will be given for merchandise determined to have been damaged by the customer. This includes the merchandise packaging and paperwork.
• We will collect and use personal information only for purposes specified to use by purchaser and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss of theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use of modification.
• We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.